quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

Forces of Nature





I wish to snap my fingers and turn things easier to my loved ones...

Now and again I feel that I have the weigth of the world on my shoulders.
I don't mind! Honestly, I don't mind...

...if things would be better for them, I'll be the happiest person of the whole Universe.

Hurricane Number Two(my cousin Elsa, I'm Hurricane Number One!!!) calls me S.O.S.!!

She gave me that name because sometimes we don't speak for months, but when something happens, she text or call, and she knows that even if I'm on the otherside of the world, I'll be there for them!!!!

I believe that the Women of my family are a Force of Nature, all of them in a very special and different way!!!!

Thru wars, thru hunger, thru death, thru disease, thru pain, thru sorrow...they are always...


THE LAST ONES STANDING!!!!!

Sem comentários: