sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

Para a minha Mana (escrito a 17/10/10)


What tears want from us???
I'm not in a good place or in a good moment now...and probably nor you...
Just miss myself, you, happiness, freedom!!!
So easy to write, and hard to talk, so easy to cry, and hard to turn things around!!!
Feel alone in a middle of huge crowd!!
Probably you feel the same...or not!!!
Miss you and thinking of you every single day of my life!!!
And it's hard!!!
Have so much to say...but can't find the words...
You know I love you more than anything in the world...(no I'm not a lesbian!) but I have a weird way to show it!!
It's easy for me to push people away...that way I don't show my emotions, my feelings!!!

Hope you are well, better then me


Hope to see you soon!!!

Love you Mana

Sem comentários: