quarta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2010

Find...


The year Is ending...so many things happened...most made me sad...made me cry...made me crazy!!!

Lost two important peopLe, but...

...But a new "oLd" man jumped intO my life, and turned it upside down.
The minute I saw him again, I knew that he was "trouble", "danger", but I did not resist, and l led my guard down, and he entered my world, my confort zone. The wall that protected me collapsed!!

He has the strange power to put a smile on my face eVery singlE day...after so many Years without a true smiling.

Until last month I always said that my happiest days were spent in London...now everything changed, I now knOw for sure that I´m having the time of my life...

I'm living one day at the time, bUt just hope that will last!!!

I'm not perfect, he's not perfect, but in everysingle way, he´s perfect for me!!

Happy New Year Baby

Sem comentários: